drank Pina Colada Honeybush by 52teas

why hello there coconut, pineapple tea. I picked this up a little while ago and it just arrived. Now as some of you might know i don’t really like coconut, but i do LOVE pineapple AND i was curious about the blend that won 3rd place. I’ve had a few other winners in various categories so it’s neat to get to try them. I was able to pick this one up with a couple others for a steal and a share with kittenna.

This tea? it’s pretty darn good and i can understand why it won :) I’m not overly a fan of the coconut but i can get behind it nonetheless. I’ll likely also try cold brewing this sometime as well just to see how the flavours work out that way :) I do like how this blends with the honeybush quite a bit.

Boiling 8 min or more