drank Raspberry Vanilla by Zen Tea

last tea of the evening as i’m trying to make sure to have a cup or two of some of the samples and smaller sizes that i have in my giant box of TEA! Mostly so that maybe I can manage a few sipdowns on the weekend from tea that will finally be good to be sipped down. Right now i have an abundance of teas that will take 2-3 days to be sipped down. This of course makes it hard to manage my one sipdown a day but i’ll keep trying!

I’m not a huge fan of this one, but i don’t hate it either. It’s for sure a creamy sort of raspberry tea. The one thing i don’t like as much is that i can taste the rooibosy flavour a little more than i like. I much prefer when the rooibos isn’t as distinctive in blends. likely part of the reason i enjoy della terra’s chiffon’s. In any case, this isn’t bad but nothing i feel the need to order.

Thank you Cavocorax for sharing this one with me!

Edit: And if you live in an internet black hole and haven’t visited www.google.com today….just go do it.

Boiling 8 min or more