drank White Tiger (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

sipdown! had a cup of this tonight while working on a failed recipe…was trying to make salted caramel brownies and my caramel refused to harden. oh well. At least i tried? still waiting on the final verdict of the sloppy mess i was left with though lol this tea? still relatively enjoyable :) thanks kittenna!

Terri HarpLady

Even though it didn’t harden, did it taste good?

well the caramel did..but still waiting to see how it turned out with the brownies…new recipe sooo yeah it’s in the oven atm… lol

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Even though it didn’t harden, did it taste good?

Toronto, ON