drank Kenya Milima by PureAromaTea

SIPDOWN on this one since i’m kind of cheating and the rest will be going out for terri to try. :) Such is the benefit of being able to share teas with my tea sister! I quiet enjoyed this one though i can’t for the life of me remember anything about it since i had it more than 12 hours ago. At the end of the day it had to have been at least middle of the road since i don’t remember disliking it and i finished it off over the course of my incredibly stupidly busy morning :)

Toronto, ON