drank Sweet Cookies by English Tea Shop

I’ve had this a few times now, and apparently haven’t logged it much. It’s a really light in flavour tea but it’s not too bad. I like that it gives me another caffeine free option. I don’t think i’d keep this around permanently in my cupboard but it wouldn’t ever be turned down. I am packing up the last couple bags for a swap since i think it’s a good one to share if for no reason than it’s not caffeinated lol

Kittenna

Sounds tasty! At whatever point I allow myself to make random tea orders again, I’ll have to specifically look for barley teas. Om nom nom.

it’s pretty good…just want a stronger flavour

Comments

Kittenna

it’s pretty good…just want a stronger flavour