drank Autumn Blend by PureAromaTea

Sipdown! i am all over the place today so some teas i’m getting time to write about, others i’ll catch up on later when work lets me take a breather. I had this one cold brewed just to make sure i don’t like it. I think this is officially the first of the purearoma teas i just don’t really like. I feel like i SHOULD like it..but it’s just not to my tastes. It’s really just a preference thing, nothing wrong with the tea just something about the combination of spices and fruitiness that i’m not down with. oh well! can’t love every tea or my cupboard would be insane!

Iced 8 min or more