drank Peach Melba by Lupicia

another rooibos to balance out the other teas i’ve been drinking today. Not a sipdown but another tea that’s close to the edge haha. 222 is anyone’s paying attention and counting. Yeah..that’s right EIGHT today! and i may not be done lol. Mostly i’m just trying to wrap up some of the smaller ones i have left to see if i can get through them. This one isn’t half bad but i don’t think i was much in the mood for peach once i’d actually brewed it. Hoping i can use the last of it to try a cold brew and see how that goes :) overall not a bad peach rooibos though.

Toronto, ON