SIPDOWN! (219) That number right there tells me that i’ve been a crazy tea drinker this morning! Looks like i’ll hit 215 this weekend for sure even if i drink no tea on sunday :) This is going on my re-order list for my july order with stacy right away. I have thoroughly enjoyed drinking every last little bit of this one! I love how the banana is not in your face but it’s still obviously there!

Terri HarpLady

& you can eat the re-hydrated banana slices as a tasty snack!

yeah…they’re tasty!

Kittenna

Pleeeaaassee count me in for your July Butiki order… :) :)

I will do my damndest to send a note out into the world when i do it. Likely won’t get organised until the second weekend in July since July 1st weekend we’ll be coming back from vacation.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

& you can eat the re-hydrated banana slices as a tasty snack!

yeah…they’re tasty!

Kittenna

Pleeeaaassee count me in for your July Butiki order… :) :)

Toronto, ON