drank Lapsang Souchong by The London Tea Room

mmm thank you for this one terri! I think i have another 3-4 of your teas kicking around in various forms and this was one of them. Had a small cup of this this afternoon and the rest went into an experiment with chicken and spinach for this evenings meal. We’ll see how it turns out but it won’t be because his tea was bad…this is a fairly love lapsang :)

Terri HarpLady

I originally bought this one to use in a chicken recipe. I should send you that recipe, eh?

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Toronto, ON