drank Chocolate Chai by sTEAp Shoppe

sipdown on this one as well since i’m sharing my small samples with my tea sister so that she gets to figure out if she wants more steap shoppe in her life outside of the cinnamon swirl bread. :) This is a great chai! It reminds me of a few of the adagio chai’s that terri shared with me but less “make sil sneeze.” What i do NOT get from this is chocolate. I nearly added some chocolate myself. I’m with bonnie on this is a great chai but there is a distinct lack of chocolate :( Which ironically is a bit funny since 90% of the other blends that i’ve tried from janet have all had an abundance of cocoa nibs in them :) Still though..not too shabby. deducted a few points for the lack of chocolateyness

Toronto, ON