Mini sipdown. I have officially finished up the last of my first package of this one. I have an unopened package still sitting in my cupboard but i’m fairly certain that will just be tossed into my swap box for someone who really loves this tea. Because i don’t. Not even really kind of sort of. Frank’s blueberry zabaglione is better and even that one was not the blueberry pastry/dessert tea i was hoping for. It makes me sad…i had such high hopes for this one..

(on the plus side? I’m down to 210!! I could totally make it to 200 by next weekend…which would be a week early! go me!)

Cavocorax

10 sipdowns in a week is nothing for you! You’ve got it. You’ll be under 200 before your Verdant teas arrive. :)

Also, I totally didn’t get the fuss about this tea.

Ze_Teamaker

SIP! SIP! SIP! SIP! SIP!

Haha ze – thanks!
Cavo – I’m waiting on kittenna to try the sample I gave her so I can find out if its another instance of reblend sucks syndrome :)

Kittenna

I’ll get to it :P

CHAroma

Wow, congrats! I need some of your determination.

Comments

Cavocorax

Also, I totally didn’t get the fuss about this tea.

Ze_Teamaker

SIP! SIP! SIP! SIP! SIP!

Haha ze – thanks!

Kittenna

I’ll get to it :P

CHAroma

Wow, congrats! I need some of your determination.

Toronto, ON