drank Caramel by Fru P Kaffe & The

SIPDOWN! I’m behind with my sipdowns for this week but that will change. I took this one with me to finish off since it was calling my name. I never found the sweet spot with this tea that resulted in a tea that tasted like it smelled but it was still a tasty cup! thank you angrboda

Nxtdoor

There’s a bunch of fusion tea samples headed your way so … drink fast :)

haha i’d totally forgotten about that! Now i really will need to hustle. Might have to “work from home” one of these days this week lol

Comments

Nxtdoor

There’s a bunch of fusion tea samples headed your way so … drink fast :)

Toronto, ON