mmmm this is really tasty and refreshing. I’m beginning to feel like green teas are growing on my this spring. Maybe just need to be drinking green teas in the right season to really enjoy them. I’m trying to make a concentrated effort to drink up some of my green teas as i have a tendency to leave them until i have less to drink.

This is a really enjoyable cup this morning. Makes me want fresh veggies from the garden where you just rinse them and there’s a little dirt left when you take your first bite… mmmmm

Toronto, ON