drank Smokey Mountain sTEAp by sTEAp Shoppe

SIPDOWN! and that ladies and gents, puts me at 200. Not that i’ll stay there for that long since i have birthday orders to come in july and there’s a mini package coming from nxtdoor that will likely be here tomorrow. So I need to keep on drinking! But now…now i just need to try and aim for drinking things that i have lots of, at least more than 2-3 cups of.

This tea? It’s not bad but it’s not great. It’s actually a little watered down for me more than anything, and i believe that i added a bit of extra leaf. There’s a nice smokey flavour to this, but i just want it to be a bit…“more”

Fjellrev

Congrats on 200 haha

Nxtdoor

It’s gonna be a nice weekend. Take your fruit teas and make ice tea pitcher. Take it outback with a book and you’ll be finishing a lot of teas in no time. Unless of course, you have to do a release again :)

OMGsrsly

Go you! :)

Nxtdoor-oh no it’s all about the vacation! There will be no Toronto…hola Cuba! Fiend is coming over to house sit and get away from her roomates and then we run away! Woot woot!

Comments

Fjellrev

Congrats on 200 haha