Sooooo…..I kicked off vacation with this tea. All I can say is that the last half cup with of leaf that I have will be my homecoming tea. And then I will wait…until August when this is back…and them I will buy 4oz….maybe more. And it will be mine! All mine! Mwahahahaha ha
I can’t bump the rating up easily on y phone but this is at least a 99…so incredible and delicious and sweet and tasty and…I want more…nao!

Terri HarpLady

So…what teas did you bring with you? I gotta know!

TastyBrew

I can’t wait for this to come back so I can finally try it!

Tasty…I’d strongly recommend you pick up some…except that I’m greedy and I don’t want anyone else knowing about it. Lol

It’s a sweet tea….not malty at all. Sooo goods

Terri – uh I think I brought Stevens brahim, lemon chiffon and a 52 teas rooibos. Just enough to start and end my days. I can manage a week without loads of tea. We packed a little late so I wasn’t organized this morning.

High Adventure

Ooh, I’ve got to try this sometime!

High adventure…it’ll be back in August. :) it’s very good! I highly recommend it even though I don’t want it to sell out lol

Bonnie

Agree! I still have an ounce left! As soon as it arrives, I’m on it!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

So…what teas did you bring with you? I gotta know!

TastyBrew

I can’t wait for this to come back so I can finally try it!

It’s a sweet tea….not malty at all. Sooo goods

High Adventure

Ooh, I’ve got to try this sometime!

Bonnie

Agree! I still have an ounce left! As soon as it arrives, I’m on it!

Toronto, ON