Alright! time to get back in to the swing of things. First tea since i’ve been back – yesterday I wanted nothing to do with tea, but today i can hear it calling out to me :) We had a blast in Cuba and for the first time EVER i didn’t get a sun burn at all. I’m totally browned…though all that really means is that i now look like most of the population does when they’re NOT sun tanned – think middle of winter white :)

Figured i’d kick today off with one of the teas i took with my to Cuba and go from there. I’m still not entirely organised and ready for back to work tomorrow or for tea drinking….but i’m getting there. First up though, a couple hours of bike riding to be out and about on this fine Canada Day!

Lala

Welcome back friend!

thanks lala! it’s good to be back!

Comments

Lala

Welcome back friend!

thanks lala! it’s good to be back!

Toronto, ON