sipdown! (205) I was under 200 for my goal for the end of June, but the arrival of a small package from nxtdoor means that i’m back slightly over 200 again. However, i figure i’ll be through a couple sipdowns before the weekend rolls by so i should be ok. Of course, that’s provided my verdant birthday order doesn’t arrive…though if it does i can always keep it boxed up until my actual birthday since i’m not sure if i can afford my other bday orders heh.

anyway…i digress on with the tea! So this one? it’s ok. not my favourite, not my least favourite. pretty middle of the road as far as teas that i’ll drink go :) I don’t mind being done with it heh

Toronto, ON