drank Keemun by Red Blossom Tea Company

sipdown! (204) I’ve enjoyed this one as i’ve been drinking it. Especially with a dash of maple syrup in it :) Red Blossom is for sure a company that i would be willing to order from again someday!

Amariel

I’m Keem un trying this one from my packet you sent. (<—see what I did there? :P )

lol goof! add maple syrup to it! :)

Chelle

I am going to have to try maple syrup in my tea, I have some maple sugar cubes in the shape of maple leaves that I have tried in my tea that were really good!

Terri HarpLady

I’ve been adding a little maple to teas instead of stevia once in awhile. I haven’t tried it in Keemuns, since I usually drink them straight, but now I’m gonna have to give it a chance, just to see :)

Comments

Amariel

lol goof! add maple syrup to it! :)

Chelle