drank Peppermint Patty by Butiki Teas

Backlog from yesterday. Finally figured out that i just need to give this tea a little stir while it’s brewing to get the chocolate chips to finish melting. I love the flavouring in the this tea – especially since it’s a herbal tea! I’m used to black bases for my chocolate mint and this tea manages to get the same delicious chocolatey, minty taste.

Helena

sounds yummy!

it is helena!

(and it’s economical…and no caffeine option that isn’t rooibos! or hibiscus! lol)

Comments

Helena

sounds yummy!