drank Hazelnut Honeybush by Fusion Teas

forgot i had this one yesterday as well. Thanks nxtdoor I think i rather like this one. i think it would probably make a really good tea latte. The hazelnut taste in this one is pretty nice and i do like that it’s a honeybush. I don’t think i would like this as much as a rooibos as there would be that danger of the woodys taste coming through. instead the honeybush here adds a bit of depth to the hazelnut taste. thanks nxtdoor!

Boiling 8 min or more
Nxtdoor

So far this is my favourite from Fusion Teas. I made an entire order just because I had to have more of this. Thanks to Dexter3657 for introducing me to this via sample. :)

Comments

Nxtdoor

Toronto, ON