drank White Christmas by 52teas

this is also a tea that i had today – operation 52 teas! there’s a cold brew in my fridge that will have to wait until tomorrow. no sipdowns but that’s ok. i’m under 200…y? because the post office sucks. and my package that i have a notice for wasn’t there…grrrrrrrr so now i have to wait until tomorrow. which might as well be saturday all things considered.

this tea? minty white christmas-y goodness.

scribbles

Agree ’bout post. Sent out package which the recipient was supposed to receive today. They did not. Very upset. At least tea is good.

Comments

scribbles

Toronto, ON