drank Ruby Pie by Butiki Teas

SOMEONE cavocorax pointed out that i was remiss because i hadn’t yet had tried Ruby pie as a cold brew. So i did. And i might just like it more than as a hot brew…maybe. Or maybe it’s just summer and i’m having a rough week and so this is delicious. I can’t wait for it to be morning though so i can bust out at least ONE of my new teas from terri!

and then tommorrow..it’ll be totally terri’s tea time! tada!

Iced 8 min or more
Terri HarpLady

I was looking at the box you sent, trying to decide what to start with…so many choices… I’m excited!

Mandala tmrw!!!

JustJames

sorry you’ve had a heavy week… seems to be going around. however, so do awesome tea boxes! enjoy your tea, enjoy your weekend…

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Mandala tmrw!!!