drank Acai Berry Blend by Fusion Teas

more backlogging and a sipdown!

Thanks again to nxtdoor for sending this my way. I am not a fan of green oolongs but this tea not only smells delicious but tastes wonderfully fruity and pretty good. I drank this yesterday both cold and hot and it’s got a nice smooth green oolong taste that blends nicely with the fruity acai/berry taste. it’s also not overly floral which is a plus for me. Over all not a bad little tea, though nothing i need to keep in my cupboard always. It was nice getting to try it though, and i did enjoy drinking it :)

Nxtdoor

You’re being nice! I feel differently about this tea but I’ll do my own review one day.

haha i’m not being nice. it wasn’t a terrible tea – considering i don’t like oolongs much, the berry taste was nice. I liked it better cold though. and as for whether it tastes like acai…couldn’t tell you, have never had it haha

Comments

Nxtdoor

Toronto, ON