drank Lemon Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

Soooo i totally missed my steepster-versay (July 10th) BUT i did discover (probably something most of you already know) that i have a record of the number of different teas i’ve tried in my tea rating log….776!

As my other half pointed out – if i was doing a world of beer tour, i’d have 4? jackets already. haha

On that note…i finally cold brewed this last night thanks to Kittenna’s tasting note and holy crap this is good. i can just imagine how awesome the lime chiffon will be since i totally dig that one slightly more than this one. Although, maybe it’ll be a case of this is my cold brew and that’s my hot brew. Anyway..this? with a teeeeny bit of sweetner, cold brewd = awesome. delicious and just what i needed in this heat!

Iced 8 min or more
Kittenna

I know, right?! SO DELICIOUS.

Comments

Kittenna

I know, right?! SO DELICIOUS.

Toronto, ON