drank Mango Watermelon Honeybush by 52teas

so another 52 Tea as part of operation 52tea… i brewed this one up cold and i was right in that i vastly prefer this cold brewed. The taste of this however is more watermelon than mango but i do still taste both. I’m glad i found a way to enjoy this more than hot brewed or kittena would have gotten a free .90 oz from me as this was a shared order tea lol

Iced 8 min or more
Kittenna

I’m glad it’s good cold! That’s what I was hoping for, and also why I picked up Watermelon Blackberry HB from momo.

Terri HarpLady

Yeah, I’d say the title of this one screams, “ice me!”

Comments

Kittenna

Terri HarpLady

Yeah, I’d say the title of this one screams, “ice me!”

Toronto, ON