Oh man….this week was crazy. So i treated myself yesterday to a couple of teas that i love dearly but have been saving and holding off on until i could sipdown my stash a little more. Terri and i jointly purchased more of this one and i am SO GLAD that i did. it will for sure be one of my staples in my cupboard until i someday find another tea to replace it…which isn’t likely.

Terri HarpLady

Another tea to replace it? Yeah, right! :)

it could happen…..doubtful…

i figure even if i find a tea that’s smiliar or close, it won’t replace…it will just join it haha

That’s the spirit!