drank French Toast by 52teas

Thank you Cavocorax for sending this my way! Since kittenna suggested this might tastes/smell like frank’s pumpkin caramel cheesecake tea, i figured i might as well do a side by side since i had some left. Opening this package was like opening a package of caramel pumpkin cheesecake, only slightly different… This comes across as less french toast than frank’s pancake breakfast is to actual pancakes…if that makes sense. there’s cinnamon in this one and it’s more like a cinnamon cheesecake sorta black tea. i think i prefer pancake breakfast as my go to morning breakfast tea if i were picking on.

There’s no astringency to this like there is the potential for with the pumpkin caramel cheesecake…and while this does remind me of that tea, this is a smoother, less spicey tea in comparison. of course without the side by side comparison, i’m sure i would have thought the same thing as kittenna. heh

While not a bad blend, thankfully nothing i must have in my cupboard always. I’ve got another cup or so of this that i may just try as a cold brew for fun :)

Toronto, ON