drank Balade a Shanghai by Nina's Paris

Another Sample from the wonderful Nina’s Tea! Seriously folks, take them up on their generous offer and try a few of their samples! because i have a number of teas on their way and because of Bonnie’s tasting not today, i was inspired to try this one out. I don’t usually drink mint teas unless they’re chocolate mint teas but i can say that this tea here is a good one! The mint in this isn’t overly intense but it’s still obviously a mint tea. I really find this to be a smooth, refreshing tea! Thank you Laurent!

Stephanie

I love how well balanced all their blends are :) nothing overpowering

ashmanra

Grand Amour is still my favorite, but I have six of their teas right now and they are all very nice.

Comments

Stephanie

I love how well balanced all their blends are :) nothing overpowering