drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

thank you cavocorax for sending some of this one my way! Kittenna inspired me to try this out tonight which is good because it’s also a close sipdown haha soon! I’ve been wanting to try this one for a while now. I’m not sure what i expected from this one since it is my first decaf black tea. I feel like tea shouldn’t be decaf for whatever reason so yeah.

Overall this isn’t bad. I still think that unless i’m pregnant or something where i need to restrict my caffeine intake, i’d rather just drink a regular old black tea. I might try H&S’s normal vanilla and see how that compares.

On the whole though? this isn’t half bad. It’s not quite what i want. I’d for sure drink this again, but i don’t know that i’d keep it on hand, unless i needed none caffeine options. But for now? i don’t so ha! lol

Thanks Cavo!

Cavocorax

I’m not big on decaf either, but I love black tea, and sometimes I really crave it before bed. ( Who am I kidding? I always want it). Some nights I don’t want to risk not being able to sleep!

i always risk it! bwahahahahaha

Rosehips

I’m a big fan of the Vanilla Black from Harney. I’ve always got some around, if you ever want to try a swap for some.

thanks rosehips! I may take you up on that offer once i get myself a little more settled with my cupboard. I have just a “few” teas i need to drink down first haha

Comments

Cavocorax

i always risk it! bwahahahahaha