drank Blueberry Wonderland by Majesteas

Not sure i like this one. I’ll have to play with the steepin parameters because while this smells delicious, it’s a little bitter. So i’ll try cooling it down next time and steeping for a shorter time to see how it goes.

Terri HarpLady

Although I love blueberries, I almost never like anything that is blueberry flavored. bleck

well that’s because it’s never like what blueberries actually taste like heh. some blueberry flavoured things i like….don’t think i’m liking this one though

Indigobloom

Oh wow I totally thought this was a green, when you said bitter and toning down the temp… hum.
Well if you end up hating it after all, I’ll take some of your hands :)

You can have some regardless…add it to the spreadsheet

yay! happy happy dance :D

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Indigobloom

Well if you end up hating it after all, I’ll take some of your hands :)

You can have some regardless…add it to the spreadsheet