drank Black Raspberry by Trail Lodge Tea

thank you terri! Finally getting around to trying this one, though i have to admit i brewed it as though it were a black tea. Oopsy! Still though! this is pretty tasty! I’ll need to try this out with a cold brew and a “proper” brew just to see how it changes. The taste is a weeee weak for my preferences but still pretty yummy!

Terri HarpLady

I still haven’t tried this as a cold brew. I like that the raspberry flavor here is actual real freeze tried raspberries! :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Toronto, ON