drank Mother Of Pearl by Della Terra Teas

SIPDOWN! Thank you fiddling for sending this my way a while back. This isn’t a bad puerh/flavour blend. I can taste both the strawberry and the puerh without either one overpowering. There’s also a sweetness at the end of the sip, which i suspect is the mango coming through.

What i don’t like about this? Same as usual – get the bits of shiny crap OUT of my tea. I don’t need glitter balls to make me want to buy a tea!

I don’t think this is a re-order for me, not because i don’t like the taste but because i prefer lupicia’s chocolate strawberry in a flavoured puerh. Still though, happy to have tried this one :)