drank Aries by Nina's Paris

I’m basing this off the fact that wheezybee said Laurent had indicated Belier was Aries. I’m not sure if thta’s true, but the result is this is getting filed here. It’s been a few days of waiting to find out from Nina’s Paris if Belier was it’s own tea, such that i’ve forgotten much of how the tea tasted. I know that i enjoyed it a bunch but i can’t speak as to whether it was cherry flavoured. i don’t recall seeing and flower petals, as that’s more often a NO for me instead of a yay! I’d be willing to try this again when i can track immediately the taste. But i know i enjoyed drinking it, so yay!

Lala

I got the same sample. I just looked it up and aries translates to belier in French.

wheezybee

Thanks, Lala! That makes me feel better about where I posted it! The taste definitely fit, but it was the lack of all the petals (shown in all their pictures) that made me question it.

makes sense :)

Comments

Lala

wheezybee