drank Three Berry Tea by Compass Teas

Cold brewed this today and it’s delicious! I’m thinking maybe trying this out in my NEW ZOKU SLUSHIE maker tomorrow…or maybe i’ll make a chai slushie…licorice chai? hmmm i’m super excited to test this baby out!

Meanwhile in tea land..this one is a tea i prefer cold strangely…the cold brew evens out the rooibos taste and really lets the fruit flavours come out a bit more.

Also..just for cavocorax (today puts me at 224)

Iced 8 min or more
TheTeaFairy

Aww! A Zoku Slushie maker? Thought they were just for pops! Well that will be crazy good for tea slush experiments, won’t it??

Tey have the pop makers and now the slushie one cup wonders . I pretty much only bought it for tea experiments….saves on having to make ice to grind in the blender lol

DaisyChubb

oo let us know how it goes! I love my zoku for popsicles, this may be next on the list ;)

Cavocorax

Oh, fancy! Can’t wait to hear how that thing works out. :D
Also, GJ on the sipdowns!

Terri HarpLady

I can see that I’m probably gonna need one of those Zoku slushie thinging next…I’m thinking it would be awesome for chai…sigh

tigress_al

I had to google what that was but it looks awesome!!

ashmanra

I have three! I love them! I have the pop maker, too. I love the tea pops and tea slushies – so refreshing!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

DaisyChubb

Cavocorax

Oh, fancy! Can’t wait to hear how that thing works out. :D
Also, GJ on the sipdowns!

Terri HarpLady

tigress_al

I had to google what that was but it looks awesome!!

ashmanra