drank Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble by DAVIDsTEA

S I don’t forget, had a cup of this tonight..a single serving left before its all gone…. Wheeeee!

13 weeks until November… 221 teas less 150 over those 13 weeks is 6 sipdowns a week…. Assuming that between now and November I pick up NO new teas…which we already know isn’t going to happen since I have uh…teaspot, butiki, teavivre, verdant on their way and another butiki order as of yet to be placed…. But a girl can dream right? And scheme? :)

Terri HarpLady

You can do it! It’s just one sipdown a day!
I’m at 333 tonight, BTW, so I managed 10 sipdowns since thurs!! Let’s do this!

Ysaurella

good luck Sil, carry on and drink tea :)

Terri! For sure! Just need to get Kittenna and cavo oral on board and maybe I can manage no orders. Lol

Ysuraell – bien sur! Good thing I love teas :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

You can do it! It’s just one sipdown a day!
I’m at 333 tonight, BTW, so I managed 10 sipdowns since thurs!! Let’s do this!

Ysaurella

good luck Sil, carry on and drink tea :)

Ysuraell – bien sur! Good thing I love teas :)

Toronto, ON