drank Chai Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

As part of my ongoing effort to rid my cupboard of things that i don’t enjoy drinking, this one i’m having a final cup of, before sending it “back” to my pregnant friend who pawned hers off on me. haha In this way she gets interest on the tea she was storing at my place and i get one less matcha in my cupboard :)

Terri HarpLady

When’s that baby due anyway?

Haha October….very soon. She’s started being able to tolerate the smell of tea again so I see this as an opportunity for me to get it out of my house! Since I won’t drink it :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

When’s that baby due anyway?

Toronto, ON