drank Mint Chocolate Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Had another smoothie with this in the morning. Still a delicious treat, though I maintain that this is one that robust flavouring would be the way to go for me :)

Fuzzy_Peachkin

That DOES sounds quite decadent!

Terri HarpLady

I still have that little vial of matcha you sent me. I should drink that. Remind me…how do you make your smoothie?

Uh however The fancy strikes me :) milk + ice + frozen banana+ matcha. I like flavouring so I use anywhere from 1.5 to 2 tsp per cup of liquid (milk)

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

That DOES sounds quite decadent!

Terri HarpLady