drank Assam #1 by thepuriTea

I had this in the morning in my travel mug. It’s part of the joint order that Terri and i shared. I have to say on the whole, this is a fairly average cup. It’s not bad, it’s not great…sort of middle of the road for me in terms of assams. What does that mean? I’ll finish it up, but not order more and it’s another one to cross off my list of “all the teas!” :) thanks terri!

Terri HarpLady

I really wanted to like their teas, & they are ok, but none of them live up to the description, & they don’t look at all like the photos. Oh well, at least they don’t taste bad. I think maybe I’m just too use to awesome over the top teas, haha

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Toronto, ON