drank Miami Mango by Steep City Teas

THIS is so much better than i remember! Cold brew for the win! With a teeeeeny tiny bit of sweetner this is a pretty delicious cup of ice tea. It makes my happy as well since this is one of my older teas that i need to get to drinking down. I’m trying to do a multitude of things with my cupboard these days – sipdown 52 teas; get to 150; finish off my small sizes of things; try everything in my cupboard that i have yet tried…. you get the drift. :) At least it makes for a bit of fun, organising and re-organising things haha

While i wouldn’t call this an overly “mango” blend, it is pretty fruity and tasty in cold brew form. not too sweet and not to tart..and totally not hibiscus-y :)

Iced 8 min or more
Tea Sipper

I love this one.

I wasn’t crazy about it the first time i had it but cold brewed its delicious!

Comments

Tea Sipper

I love this one.

I wasn’t crazy about it the first time i had it but cold brewed its delicious!

Toronto, ON