drank Lapsang Souchong by Nina's Paris

mmm this is a sipdown as well, though i never logged it in my cupboard since i knew i’d be drinking it today. Another sample sent my way by Laurent of Nina’s tea. I really am looking forward to placing an order with them when they have their website up and running…though if that takes much longer i may just get it through amazon.

I don’t drink a lot of smokey teas but i have found a few that i enjoy a lot and then there are others i’ll use mostly for cooking with. This is a blend that i would do both with. It’s a very smooth smokey tea that has a fantastic smell to it! I added a bit of maple syrup to this and man it is one fantastic cup of tea with the added sweetner. If you like smokey teas, this is well worth trying!

Toronto, ON