sipdown! (235) I’m doing much better than i thought i would after being able to get through a few teas today. With any luck tomorrow i’ll be able to get twice as many sipdowns since i have a ton of single cup teas to drink up thanks to nicole

i accidentally let this one cool off before i got around to drinking it and it was a MUCH better cup of tea. Still not the oolong for me, but as a cold tea it was much better. Happy it’s gone though, and no need to re-order ever :)

Nxtdoor

This is what I secretly call “the peach/hotdog” tea, much to Dexter’s dismay. Oops, guess it’s not so secret anymore! I finished it yesterday also.

Dexter3657

LOL I guess Dancong isn’t for everyone. I will never understand the hotdog impression, but everyone experiences tea differently. :))

Comments

Nxtdoor

Dexter3657