drank St Petersburg by Kusmi Tea

sipdown! i was hoping to get at least 10 sipdowns done today but i’m not sure that’s going to be doable since i’d also like to get out this afternoon and enjoy the beautiful sunshiney day we’re having here.

Has anyone been watching the meteor showers by the way?

Nicole sent this my way, and because i’ve tried this before i figured i might as well start with it to get me going. Turns out, i like it much better this time around. I don’t get any of the weird notes that i had the first time i tried this so maybe that sample was contaminated? This time it’s just a nice smooth creamy and slightly fruity tea. Thanks nicole! happy i got to try this one again, bumping the rating up a bit.

Nicole

I need to try this one again. I think I’ll like it better cold, to be honest. But I wasn’t paying much attention the first time. :)