drank Red Dragon Pearl by thepuriTea

Another tea from Terri I was epxecting somethling closer to a black pearl when i tried these so the fruitiness in these was totally unexpected. Chocolate/cocoa notes mixed with fruitiness that is reminiscent of those fruit and nut bars… Really enjoyed the uniqueness of this one! Nice purchase for us terri!

Ze_Teamaker

TO THE SHOPPING LIST

Haha we’re all such enablers. :)

Terri HarpLady

Yeah, the fun thing about all these pearls is they each taste different. I initially thought they would all be about the same, for some crazy reason. :)

Terri HarpLady

Of course, it shouldn’t surprise me, since all the Assams taste different, all the Yunnans do too. Pearls can be made from any tea. It makes it funner.

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

TO THE SHOPPING LIST

Haha we’re all such enablers. :)

Toronto, ON