drank The Witching Hour by 52teas

IB..now is your chance to jump on the trade band wagon. I seem to recall you wanting more of this, so if that’s still the case hollar at me, otherwise this is likely going out of my cupboard and into the swap bucket. It’s not that i hate this tea, but there’s something about it that doesn’t work for me. I’m not sure if it’s the tulsi or what, but there’s this weird sweetness that comes out of nowhere that makes it less appetizing than it would be without it. I tried this as a latte tonight, and while it made it better, it’s still nothing i WANT to drink, so it should go to someone who will love drinking it :)

Toronto, ON