SIPDOWN! I forgot i had to add in 2 butiki teas to my cupboard so there really is no likely way i’ll hit 200 teas this weekend – a more reasonable goal is probably 210, so i’ll aim for that. I didn’t brew this traditional style – i wanted to see if this would hold up to my usual brewing and it did! Thank you nicole for sending this my way. I’ll like pick up more of this at some point from either S&V or H&S. It’s a pretty decent addition to my cupboard for those days when i don’t want an overly bold tea or a malty one. I’m interested in trying it “traditional” style as well some day.

Nicole

Yeah, I find the traditional style quite interesting as a change of pace. :)

Comments

Nicole

Yeah, I find the traditional style quite interesting as a change of pace. :)

Toronto, ON