drank Birthday Cake by Butiki Teas

So final verdict on this one? I don’t want it. Not, i don’t like it because i DO like the flavouring but to me this is really just creamy eggnog without the bits that make it creamy eggnog. IE. it’s a delicious tea…but it’s not really birthday cake to me (except in how pretty it is). I love that it’s a herbal…love that it’s light and refreshing but it’s not cake. Do i think it’s an enjoyable cup that wouldn’t disappoint people? Sure! but i’d rather stock creamy eggnog in my cupboard than this one and save my “herbal” slots for teas like stacy’s peppermint patty and rootbeerfloat! :)

Toronto, ON