drank Bai Lin Kung Fu by Shang Tea

this was a sipdown from nicole the other day. dying here from being sick and working 12+ hours days this week since sunday…can’t tell you anything about this tea besides the fact that i took 2 mins to put it on my shopping list. that should be all you need if you know the kind of teas i like.

thanks so much nicole

Nicole

I’m glad you liked the Shang teas. :)

You poor thing. You really work too many long day. :(

this week has been awful. we had a weekend release so i worked sunday and my smallest work day this week has been 11 hours. thankfully though, i’m on vacation next week and a friend of ours is coming up from florida so we’re taking him to ottawa, montreal and then up to the cottage for boardgames, tea and hiking and swimming :) and ice cream….and barbecueing lol

Nicole

That sounds like a good and overdue break. :)