Figured since I was already drinking an oolong, I should have some of this with it. Especially since this is very nearly ready for a sip down which will help out my ever growing cupboard just a wee bit. I haven’t yet added the teavivre teas that came in the mail yet as I don’t want to to pen them until I’m ready to send off the split tea to boxermama and Terri. No sense open the tea before we have to. So I have a number of teas in my house that aren’t in my cupboard, but I don’t consider it cheating since they’re in storage haha sadly that will change In a few week I suspect, when cavocorax arrives in Ontario to claim all her teas from me :) maybe I can get sort of close to 200 before that happens since I know she’s bringing tea with her from the gang out west!

This one is nothing I need to keep in my cupboard because I just don’t drink a lot of oolongs. Nthing wrong with this tea but I think I’d likely stock the milk oolong from mandala first if I were picking any to have in my cupboard all the time :)

Terri HarpLady

I’ve already included all of those teas on my inventory, lol

Cavocorax

If it helps any, you have 5 samples coming from OMGsrsly, and up to nine from me. I won’t make yours too big though cuz if you love any of them we can always get more. (Or I can send you more of mine)

Send? Haha no sending. You’re stuck with meet ups now…..unless you’re totally a weirdo * grin*

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I’ve already included all of those teas on my inventory, lol