drank Flight of the Falcon by Capital Teas

Sip down! Thank you for this one nicole this is a clearly a yunnan tea and is another delicious tea from capital teas. This might be the last sample that I have from Nicole, though I’m not 100% sure since my tea stash is back home. Hanging out at the cottage means whatever teas I tossed in the box to bring up with me whenever I can spare a moment. The rain is coming down now so we’re hold up in the house, listening to music, playing board games while outside the food is cooking on the fire :)

Nicole

That sounds great. :)

Indigobloom

board games, tea and a fire?? awesomeness

Comments

Nicole

That sounds great. :)