Tea bag sip down! (I’m so nowhere even sort of close to 200 anymore…and I was soooo close). So I don’t want to hear anything from any of you but I LIKE this one lol apparently a green earl grey isn’t too bad a tea to me. Much prefer it to some of the black earl greys that I’ve had. Haha. So thank you CHAroma! The bergamot is a little more mellow or something, which is creating a not to bad cup of tea. :)

K S

Oh, you’re all too nice. I checked. It is still 90 outside, so nothing has frozen over.

Comments

K S

Toronto, ON